The purpose of these general terms and conditions (hereinafter also GTC) is to create a legal framework of relations between the Hotel Koliba Gréta *** in Liptovská Sielnica and its clients in order to ensure that the client is informed about the conditions of services provided.
These general terms and conditions form an integral part of each contract (agreement) by which the hotel undertakes to provide services and the client to pay the agreed price.
The legal relationship between the Koliba Gréta *** Hotel and the client resulting from the contract is governed by the provisions of the Commercial Code and other generally binding regulations of the Slovak Republic.
It is assumed that the client has read these general terms and conditions, unless he can prove that access to them was thwarted through the fault of the hotel.
These general business conditions are binding for Hotel Koliba Gréta *** on the day of their publication and for the client at the time of ordering the service.
1. Client means any natural or legal person who enters into a contract with the Koliba Gréta *** Hotel for the provision of a service.
2. Hotel Koliba Gréta *** means the operation of the manager: Anton Považský, in Liptovská Sielnica 270.
3. Service means any activity performed by Hotel Koliba Gréta *** in accordance with its subject of business, but especially accommodation, catering, wellness and congress services.
4. The group usually means 6 or more people who book accommodation at the same time of arrival and departure.
5. An event is a social event in which a large number of people participate in the provision of several types of hotel services. Unless otherwise agreed, the client of the event is its organizer.
6. The moment of payment is the time when the beneficiary got the opportunity to dispose of the paid funds, ie the day of crediting the account, taking over at the cash register, etc.
7. Damage means actual damage and lost profit. Damage is compensated in money; however, if the entitled party so requests and if possible, the damage shall be compensated by restoring it to its previous state.
1. The conclusion of the contract means in particular the agreement on the provision of services between the client and the Hotel Koliba Gréta *** on the basis of the client's request (hereinafter the order). The client agrees on the order for the provision of services in person, by telephone, in writing, by fax, via the Internet or by filling out the booking form on the hotel's website. The contract is created by confirming the order with the hotel. The order must be confirmed in writing, by fax or via the Internet and must contain: name and surname of the customer, company name with exact address and identification data about the company, dates from the beginning and end of the service, description of the ordered service, method of payment. invoice invoicing data, in the case of payment by credit card, information on a valid payment card is required as a guarantee of payment.
2. By concluding a contract, the hotel guarantees to provide the client with services in the agreed scope and quality. Hotel Koliba Gréta *** also has the right to request payment of the agreed price.
3. In the case of group orders or recurring orders, the parties may conclude a framework contract in writing in writing. In the event that Hotel Koliba Gréta *** and the client have concluded a written contract and in the event of non-compliance of the contract or its part with the GTC, the provisions of the contract shall take precedence over these GTC. However, the validity of the GTC is not affected.
4. The contract may be concluded through an intermediary. The intermediary himself is a liable person towards the hotel, unless the hotel agrees to a change in the liable person.
5. All claims against the hotel are barred after three years from the beginning of the limitation period. Claims for damages are barred for two years from the day when the injured party learns about the damage and who is responsible for it. At the latest, the right to compensation shall lapse in three years and, in the case of damage caused intentionally, in ten years from the date on which the event giving rise to the damage occurred; this does not apply to damage to health.
1. Hotel Koliba Gréta *** is obliged to prepare the rooms ordered or booked for the client from 14:00 on the agreed day of arrival. The client is entitled to an earlier preparation of the booked room only if Hotel Koliba Gréta *** has agreed to this when concluding the contract.
2. The client is obliged to vacate and return the hotel room no later than 10:00 on the agreed day of departure, unless otherwise agreed in advance. If the client leaves the room after this time, the hotel is entitled to charge the accommodation for the entire following day (100% of the full price of accommodation). The contractual claims of the client are not established. Damage to the hotel is not required.
3. The hotel is obliged to allow the client to store valuables or items of high financial, social or intellectual value in a safe place (in the hotel safe). If the client does not exercise this right, the hotel is only to a limited extent responsible for any damage caused by loss, abuse, damage, alienation or otherwise.
4. The client's stay in the hotel is regulated by the operating rules of Hotel Koliba Gréta ***. The individual rules are binding for hotel guests.
5. When moving into the room, the client is obliged to inspect it properly and immediately report any deficiencies, irregularities or reservations to the authorized hotel employee. He is also obliged to proceed in the event that he finds possible damage to the room or its inventory.
6. In the event that Hotel Koliba Gréta *** finds damage to the room after handing over the room to the client, he is obliged to compensate the damage.
7. The client is obliged to cancel the reservation of accommodation immediately after finding out that he will not use the accommodation.
8. Reserved rooms to which the client did not move until 18.00 at the latest. on the day of arrival, may leave the hotel to another. This does not apply if a later arrival has been explicitly agreed.
9. If the price is per person, this price is valid only when all fixed beds in the room are occupied. There is an extra charge for an unoccupied bed in a room. Unless otherwise agreed, the guest pays 70% of the total room price when all fixed beds are occupied.
1. Unless otherwise stated in this Article, the provisions of Art. IV. - Accommodation services - individual clients.
2. Option max. 40 days before arrival without deposit, then the deposit is due min. 50%, or cancellation by the service provider.
3. An option shorter than 40 days may have a deviation of 5% from the reserved capacity up to 7 days before the start.
4. If the client is interested in a guaranteed reservation, the hotel may require a deposit of at least 50% of the total price of the reservation. The reservation is confirmed at the time of payment of the deposit.
5. Option for 100% of hotel capacity is possible only with a 50% deposit
6. 40 days before arrival the cancellation is 100%
1. Due to a change in the scope of services provided for reasons on the part of the client, the hotel will recognize a reduction of the pre-agreed contract price by a maximum of 10%. The client's obligation from any ordered services in excess of the original amount is not affected.
2. Due to a change in the scope of services provided for reasons on the part of the client, it will provide an increase in the scope of services according to its own possibilities. The client does not have a legal right to increase the scope of services, but the hotel is obliged to approach such a request with the care of a regular merchant.
3. In case of deviations of the number of participants by more than 5%, the hotel is entitled to unilaterally determine and set the price for services, or to exchange confirmed rooms. However, the pre-agreed standard and technical equipment of the rooms must be maintained.
4. For events that last longer than 22.00, the hotel can from 22.00. charge a surcharge for service based on the services or goods provided, if the agreed remuneration no longer takes into account the duration longer than 22.00.
5. In principle, the event organizer is not entitled to bring food or drinks to the events. Exceptions require prior written agreement with the hotel. In such cases, the hotel is entitled to charge a service surcharge.
6. The organizer of the event and the customer are responsible for the payment of additionally ordered meals and drinks by the participants of the event.
7. At the event, the client is obliged to settle obligations to organizations for the protection of copyright. Hotel Koliba Gréta *** is not liable for any damage or possible sanctions for possible infringement of intellectual property rights.
8. The organizer of the event and the customer are obliged to notify the hotel without request, even if the event is capable of disturbing public order and restricting or endangering the interests of the hotel and other clients. The hotel is entitled to take measures to prevent such a situation and the client is obliged to tolerate them.
9. Advertisements in print and electronic media, advertisements and advertisements intended for the general public, in particular information on political, religious and commercial events which point to a hotel relationship and are liable to damage the hotel's reputation or have signs of parasitism prior written consent of the hotel.
10. If the hotel procures technical and other equipment from third parties for the event organizer on its initiative, it acts in the name, from the power of attorney and on behalf of the event organizer. The event organizer exempts the hotel from all claims of third parties from leaving this facility.
11. The use of the event organizer's own electrical equipment when using the hotel's electrical or other cabling requires his consent. The hotel reserves the right to separately charge for machines and equipment that increase the cost of media delivery or hotel operation above the usual rate. If the use of these devices causes failures or damage to the technical equipment of the hotel, the event organizer is obliged to pay the costs associated with their restoration. The hotel reserves the right to inspect these facilities and its measures to prevent such a condition through its employees or third parties, and the client is obliged to tolerate them.
12. The decorative material and items brought must comply with legal fire requirements. The hotel is entitled to request the opinion of the relevant public authorities. In order to prevent possible damage, the organizer is obliged to agree on their installation and location of items in advance with the hotel.
13. The brought exhibition and other items must be removed by the organizers immediately after the end of the event. In case of omission of this obligation, the hotel is entitled to charge for this rent for the duration of the objects in the room. The hotel is also entitled to carry out the removal and storage at the expense of the event organizer without a contract of custody or safekeeping. The organizer of the event is obliged to pay the hotel storage and damage caused by the accumulation of left items. This does not affect the obligation to pay damages.
14. For weddings for the reservation of the date, we require a deposit in the amount of the room rental. This deposit is non-refundable.
15. Another deposit of 50% of the calculation price of the wedding is due 6 months before the date. The cancellation fee is 50% 6 months before the deadline and 100% 3 months before the deadline.
1. The client is obliged to pay the agreed price for the services used by him. This also applies to the hotel's services and expenses to third parties initiated by the client.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in the contract, the agreed price to be paid by the client and the agreed hotel services result from the valid price list of the Hotel. The price list is generated dynamically based on, period of stay, hotel occupancy, and number of persons and age and number of children. The price is further affected by early or last minute purchase and length of stay.
3. The agreed prices are final and include value added tax. If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the provision of the service exceeds 3 months and the price generally charged by the hotel for such services increases, the hotel may increase the contractually agreed price accordingly, but not by more than 5%.
4. The place of performance and payment is the seat of the Hotel Koliba Gréta ***.
5. The hotel is entitled to request an appropriate advance payment or advance payment when concluding the contract or then, taking into account the legal provisions. For prepayment and advance payment, the provisions of the following Articles shall apply mutatis mutandis. The price is guaranteed only after payment of the deposit.
6. Unless otherwise agreed in advance, the basis for the billing of ordered and used services shall be made by a tax document - invoice, at the earliest on the day of the taxable supply. This day is considered to be the day of the customer's departure from the Hotel premises or the day when he took over all ordered services from him. The invoice must contain the requisites common in business. In case of doubt, it is considered that the due date begins on the third day of submission of the tax document (invoice) to the post office for delivery to the customer.
7. The invoice is due no later than 14 days from the date of the taxable supply. In the event that the client pays in advance a deposit for the services provided in the amount of at least 30% of the total calculated price, the invoice is due 14 days from the date of taxable performance. This obligation is fulfilled by crediting the relevant amount to the provider's account.
8. In the event that the client is in arrears, he is obliged to pay interest on arrears in the amount of 0.05% of the amount due for each day of delay. Claims for damages are not affected. If the client is in arrears with payment, he loses the right to the provided discounts and Hotel Koliba Gréta *** is entitled to invoice the full current price without applying the discount. In this case, the client is obliged to reimburse the Hotel Koliba Gréta *** for all demonstrably incurred costs for the services provided without the application of discounts and benefits.
9. The client can only set off an undisputed or valid receivable against the hotel's receivable. The same applies if it is a partial credit.
10. In the event that the system for calculating the price fails, the hotel koliba gréta reserves the right to contact the client and agree on the correct price, or the client has the right to cancel.
1. In the event that the client withdraws from the contract, he is obliged to pay the provider a contractual penalty (hereinafter also a cancellation fee). The cancellation fee is determined in relation to the amount of the total agreed price (note with the exception of the term New Year's Eve (26.12.-9.1.) As follows:
a) over 40 days before the provision of the service - no cancellation fee
b) from 40 days and on the day of providing the service - 100% of the total price,
c) on the day of providing the service and in case of shortening the stay - 100% of the total amount of canceled services.
2. Cancellation fee valid for stays during the New Year's Eve period:
a) over 45 days before the provision of the service - no cancellation fee
b) from 45 days and on the day of providing the service and in case of shortening the stay - 100% of the total price of the provided services
3. In the event that the client pays in advance a deposit for services provided in the amount of at least 50% of the total calculated price, the cancellation fee is 100% of the deposit paid in case of cancellation on the day of arrival.
4. Circumstances of force majeure shall not affect the obligation to pay the cancellation fee. By paying the cancellation fee to the client, Hotel Koliba Gréta *** waives the right to compensation for other damages even if these exceed the amount of the cancellation fee.
1. The hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract only if:
· This right has been agreed in writing with the client and for the reasons stated in the contract,
· The client does not insist on performance by the hotel,
· The client has obligations to the hotel after the due date,
· An advance payment or advance payment has been agreed upon booking and the client has not fulfilled his / her obligation on time, however, the hotel may resign no later than the moment the client fulfills the obligation,
· Force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make performance of the contract impossible,
· Rooms were reserved for misleading or incorrect information of essential facts, e.g. in the person of the client or purpose,
· The hotel has reasonable grounds to believe that the use of hotel services could jeopardize the smooth operation of the hotel, the safety or seriousness of the hotel in public, without being attributed to the owners or. hotel organization.
2. In the event that the client has made an appropriate advance payment or an advance payment of at least 50%, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract only if:
· This right has been agreed in writing with the client and for the reasons stated in the contract,
· The client does not insist on performance by the hotel,
· Force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make it impossible to fulfill the contract.
3. In the event of a justified resignation of the hotel, there is no right of the client to compensation.
1. The hotel is liable with the care of a proper trader for its obligations under the contract.
2. The client's claims for damages are admissible only in cases of damage to health, when the hotel is liable for breach of duty and damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of the hotel's obligations under the contract or the law. The client is obliged to adequately contribute to the elimination of the error and the reduction of possible damages.
3. The hotel is liable for damage caused to items brought in or set aside by the accommodated clients or brought for them, unless the damage would otherwise occur. Items that have been reserved for accommodation or storage of items or that have been handed over for this purpose to one of the hotel staff are brought in.
4. The hotel is only responsible for jewelry, money and other valuables up to the amount of € 332. The right to compensation shall lapse if it has not been exercised no later than the fifteenth day after the day on which the injured party became aware of the damage.
5. If the client gets a place to park the vehicle in the hotel parking lot, even for a fee, this does not create a storage contract. In case of loss or damage to the hotel land of parked or moved motor vehicles and their contents, the hotel is not liable, except for intent or gross negligence.
6. Wake-up services are performed by the hotel with the utmost care. Messages, postal items and shipments of goods for guests are always handled with care. The hotel will take over the delivery and storage and - on request for a fee the mission of the above.
7. The hotel is not liable for accidents at events, programs of any kind, unless the hotel acts grossly negligently or intentionally.
1. Pets may only be brought with the prior consent of the hotel and at an additional cost.
2. Items found shall be forwarded only on request. They are stored at the hotel for six months. After this period, items of obvious value shall be handed over to the competent public authority.
1. All documents relating to the legal relationship established between the hotel and the client shall be served:
· By post,
· By a third party authorized to deliver consignments.
2. All documents relating to any legal relations established between the hotel and the client shall be delivered by registered mail to the address of the hotel's registered office and to the address of the client's permanent residence or registered office. If the contractual relationship between the hotel and the client lasts, each participant is obliged to notify the other participant of any change of registered office or permanent residence according to the principles set out in this article within three days from the date of change of registered office or permanent residence.
3. If the client does not receive the document at the address specified in the order, and this is the same as his address entered in the commercial register or another register, the document is considered delivered three days after its return to the sender, even if the addressee does not know . In this case, all legal effects of the served documents shall take effect on the day on which the document is deemed to have been served.
4. If the client does not accept the document at the address specified in the order, and this is not identical with his address entered in the commercial register or another register, the sender is obliged to repeatedly deliver the document to the participant's address entered in the commercial register or other register. In the case of such delivery, point 3 of this Article shall apply in its entirety.
1. Any disputes arising from the contractual relationship, the parties undertake to resolve by priority.
2. The hotel and the client acknowledge that all possible disputes that arise between them from the legal relationship and in connection with it will be governed by the law of the Slovak Republic in accordance with Slovak law. The courts of the Slovak Republic are competent to resolve any disputes. The application of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Purchasing to the United Nations is excluded from conflict of laws.
3. Provisions in favor of a foreign element contained in conflict-of-law rules shall be admissible only in the case of mandatory provisions.
4. Changes or amendments to the written contract or business conditions require a written form for their effectiveness and the validity of any changes and supplements is conditioned by a written statement of the Hotel. Unilateral changes or additions to clients are ineffective.
5. The exclusive seat of the court - even in disputes over checks and bills of exchange - is the seat of the hotel in the course of business.
6. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective or invalid, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions.