The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter also the GTC) is to create a legal framework of relations between the Hotel Koliba Greta *** in Liptovska Sielnica and its clients in order to ensure that the client is informed about the conditions of provided services.
These general terms and conditions form an integral part of each contract (agreement) by which the hotel undertakes to provide services and the client to pay the agreed price.
The legal relationship between the Hotel Koliba Greta *** and the client resulting from the contract is governed by the provisions of the Commercial Code and other generally binding regulations of the Slovak Republic.
It is assumed that the client has become acquainted with these general terms and conditions, unless he can prove that access to them has been frustrated by the fault of the hotel.
These general terms and conditions are binding for Hotel Koliba Greta *** on the day of their publication and for the client at the moment of ordering the service.
1. Client means any natural or legal person who concludes a contract with Hotel Koliba Gréta *** for the provision of a service.
2. Hotel Koliba Greta *** means the operation of the executive: Anton Považský, in Liptovská Sielnica 270.
3. Service means any activity performed by Hotel Koliba Greta *** in accordance with its subject of business, in particular accommodation, catering, wellness and congress services.
4. A group is usually 6 or more persons who book accommodation at the same time of arrival and departure.
5. Event means a social event in which a greater number of persons are involved in the provision of several types of hotel services. Unless otherwise agreed, the event organizer is the organizer of the event.
6. The moment of payment is the time when the beneficiary has the possibility to dispose of the funds paid, ie the date of crediting the account, taking over at the cash register, etc.
7. Damage means actual damage and lost profit. The damage is replaced in money; however, if the beneficiary so requests and if possible, the damage shall be compensated for by restoring it to its previous state.
1. The conclusion of the contract means in particular the agreement on the provision of services between the client and the Hotel Koliba Greta *** at the request of the client (hereinafter the order). The client shall arrange the order for the provision of services in person, by telephone, in writing, by fax, via the Internet or by filling in the reservation form on the hotel website. The contract is created by confirmation of the order by the hotel. The order must be confirmed in writing, by fax or via the Internet and must contain: name and surname of the customer, company name with the exact address and company identification data, dates from the beginning and end of the service, description of the ordered service, payment method, invoice billing information, in the case of payment by credit card is necessary to guarantee payment of the data on a valid credit card.
2. By concluding the contract, the hotel guarantees to provide the client with services in the agreed scope and quality. At the same time, the Hotel Koliba Greta *** has the right to request payment of the agreed price.
3. In the case of group orders or recurring orders, the parties may conclude in writing a framework contract in writing. In case the Hotel Koliba Greta *** and the client have entered into a written contract and in the case of non-compliance of the contract or its part with the GBC, the provisions of the contract shall prevail over these GBC. However, this shall not affect the validity of the GTC.
4. The contract may be concluded through an intermediary. The intermediary is the obliged person towards the hotel, unless the hotel agrees to the change in the obliged person.
5. All claims against the hotel shall become statute-barred within three years of the commencement of the limitation period. Claims for damages shall become statute-barred two years from the date on which the victim becomes aware of the damage and who is responsible for it. At the latest, the right to compensation shall be time-barred in three years and, in the case of intentional damage, ten years from the date on which the event giving rise to the damage occurred; this does not apply in the case of personal injury.
1. Hotel Koliba Gréta *** is obliged to prepare the client's ordered or booked rooms from 14:00 on the agreed arrival day. The client is entitled to an earlier reservation of the reserved room only if the Hotel Koliba Greta *** has agreed to this at the conclusion of the contract.
2. The Client is obliged to release and hand over the hotel room on the agreed date of departure no later than 10:00 am, unless otherwise agreed in advance. In the event that the client hand over the room after this time, the hotel is entitled to charge the accommodation for the entire following day (100% of the full price of accommodation). Client's contractual claims are not established. Damage to the hotel is not required.
3. The hotel is obliged to allow the client to store valuable or high financial, social or mental value items in a safe place (in the hotel safe). If the client does not exercise this right, the hotel is only liable for any damage caused by loss, misuse, damage, alienation or otherwise.
4. The client's stay in the hotel is governed by the operating rules of Hotel Koliba Greta ***. Individual orders are binding for hotel guests.
5. When moving into the room, the client is obliged to inspect it properly and report any defects, irregularities or reservations immediately to the authorized hotel staff. He is also obliged to proceed if he finds any damage to the room or its inventory.
6. In the event that Hotel Koliba Greta *** finds out damage to the room after handing over the room to the client, the latter shall be liable for damages.
7. The client is obliged to cancel the reservation of accommodation immediately after finding out that he / she will not use the accommodation.
8. Booked rooms to which the client did not move until 18.00. on the day of arrival, he can leave the hotel to another. This does not apply if a later arrival has been explicitly agreed.
1. Save as otherwise provided in this Article, the provisions of Article IV shall apply to accommodation conditions for groups. - Accommodation services - individual clients.
2. Option max. 30 days before arrival without deposit, then the deposit is payable min. 50% or cancellation by the service provider.
3. An option shorter than 30 days may have a deviation of 5% of the booked capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
4. If the client is interested in a guaranteed reservation, the hotel may require a deposit of at least 50% of the total price of the reservation. The reservation is confirmed upon payment of the deposit.
5. Option for 100% hotel capacity is possible only with 50% deposit
6. 7 days before arrival is 100% cancellation
1. Due to a change in the scope of services rendered for reasons on the part of the client, the hotel will recognize a reduction of the pre-agreed contractual price by a maximum of 10% when billed. This does not affect the Client's liability for any ordered services beyond the original amount.
2. Due to a change in the scope of services provided for reasons on the part of the client, it shall provide an increase in the scope of services according to its own possibilities. The client is not legally entitled to increase the scope of services, but the hotel is obliged to approach such a request with the care of a proper trader.
3. In case of deviations of more than 5% in the number of participants, the hotel is entitled to unilaterally determine and fix the price of the services and, if necessary, to replace the confirmed rooms. However, the pre-agreed standard and the technical equipment of the rooms must be maintained.
4. For events lasting longer than 22.00, the hotel may start from 22.00. charge a service surcharge based on the services or goods provided, unless the agreed remuneration takes into account the duration longer than 22.00.
5. The organizer of the event is in principle not entitled to bring food or drink to the event. Exceptions require prior written agreement with the hotel. In such cases, the hotel is entitled to charge a surcharge for service.
6. The organizer of the event and the customer guarantee the payment of additionally ordered meals and drinks by the participants of the event.
7. At the event, the client is obliged to settle obligations towards copyright protection organizations. Hotel Koliba Greta *** is not liable for any damages or possible penalties for any infringement of intellectual property rights.
8. The organizer of the event and the client are obliged to notify the hotel without being asked to do so, even if the event is liable to disturb public order and to limit or endanger the interests of the hotel and other clients. The hotel is entitled to take measures to prevent such a situation and the client is obliged to endure them.
9. Advertisements in the press and electronic media, advertisements and notices to the general public, in particular information on political, religious and commercial events which show a relationship with the hotel and which are likely to damage the reputation of the hotel, prior written consent of the hotel.
10. If the hotel procures technical and other equipment from third parties for the event organizer on its initiative, it acts on behalf of, on behalf of and for the account of the event organizer. The event organizer releases the hotel from all claims of third parties from leaving the facility.
11. The use of the event organizer's own electrical equipment when using the hotel's electrical or other wiring requires its approval. The hotel reserves the right to pay extra for machines and equipment that increase the cost of delivering media or operating the hotel above the normal rate. If the use of these devices causes breakdowns or damage to the technical facilities of the hotel, the organizer of the event is obliged to pay the costs associated with their restoration. The hotel reserves the right, through its staff or third parties, to inspect these facilities and measures to prevent such condition and the client is obliged to endure them
12. The decorative material and articles brought must comply with the statutory fire requirements. The hotel is entitled to request the opinion of the relevant public authorities for this. In order to prevent possible damage, the organizer is obliged to arrange their installation and location of the objects in advance with the hotel.
13. The brought exhibition and other items must be removed by the organizer immediately after the end of the event. If this obligation is omitted, the hotel is entitled to charge for the rent while the objects remain in the room. The hotel is also entitled to remove and store it on behalf of the event organizer without incurring a custody or custody contract. The organizer of the event is obliged to pay the hotel the storage and damage caused by the accumulation of the left objects. This does not affect the obligation to pay damages.
14. For weddings for booking a date we require a deposit equal to the rent of the room. This deposit is non-refundable.
15. A further advance payment of 50% of the wedding price is due 6 months before the due date. Cancellation fee is 50% 6 months before the deadline and 100% 3 months before the deadline.
1. The Client is obliged to pay the agreed price for the services used. This also applies to the services and expenses of the hotel vis-à-vis third parties initiated by the client.
2. Unless agreed otherwise in the contract, the agreed price to be paid by the client and the agreed hotel services are based on the valid price list of the Hotel. The price list is generated dynamically based on the period of stay, occupancy of the hotel, number of persons and age and number of children. The price is further influenced by early or last minute purchase and length of stay.
3. The prices agreed are final and include value added tax. If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the provision of the service exceeds 3 months and the price charged by the hotel generally increases for such services, the hotel may increase the contractually agreed price accordingly, but not more than 5%.
4. The place of performance and payment is the seat of the Hotel Koliba Greta ***.
5. The hotel shall be entitled to demand a reasonable prepayment or advance payment, when concluding the contract or after taking into account the legal provisions. The provisions of the following Articles shall apply mutatis mutandis to the advance payment and the advance payment. The price is guaranteed after payment of the deposit.
6. Unless otherwise agreed beforehand, the basis for billing the ordered and used services shall be the tax document - invoice, at the earliest on the day of the taxable supply. The day of departure of the Client from the premises of the Hotel or the day when he took over all ordered services from the Client shall be considered as this day. The invoice shall contain the particulars common in the course of trade. In case of doubt, the maturity period shall be deemed to commence on the third day of delivery of the tax document (invoice) to the Customer for delivery.
7. The invoice is due within 14 days from the date of the taxable supply. In the event that the client pays the advance payment for the provided services in the amount of at least 30% of the total calculated price, the due date of the invoice is 14 days from the date of taxable supply. This obligation is fulfilled by crediting the relevant amount to the provider's account.
8. In case the client is late in payment, the client is obliged to pay default interest of 0.05% of the amount due for each day of delay. Claims for damages are not affected. If the client is late in payment, he loses the right to discounts and Hotel Koliba Greta *** is entitled to invoice the full normal price without applying the discount. In this case, the client is obliged to pay to the Hotel Koliba Greta *** all demonstrably incurred costs for provided services without applying discounts and benefits.
9. The Client may only set off an undisputed or final claim against the Hotel's claim. The same applies if it is a partial credit.
10. In the event of failure of the system for calculating the price hotel koliba greta reserves the right to contact the client and agree on the right price, or the client has the right to cancel.
1. In the event that the client withdraws from the contract, he is obliged to pay the provider a contractual penalty (also the cancellation fee). Cancellation fee is determined in proportion to the total agreed price (note with the exception of New Year's Eve (26.12.-9.1.) As follows:
a) over 28 days prior to the service - without cancellation fee
b) from 28 to 21 days prior to the provision of the service - 20% of the total price,
(c) from 20 to 14 days before the provision of the service, 30% of the total price;
d) from 13 - 8 days before the service - 50% of the total price,
e) from 7 days and on the day of service - 100% of the total price,
(f) on the day on which the service is provided and, in the case of a reduced stay, 100% of the total amount of the canceled services.
2. Cancellation fee valid for stays in New Year's Eve:
a) over 45 days prior to the provision of the service - no cancellation fee
(b) from 45 to 40 days prior to the provision of the service - 20% of the total price;
(c) from 39 to 30 days prior to the provision of the service - 30% of the total price;
d) from 29 to 20 days before the service is provided - 50% of the total price,
(e) from 19 days, on the day on which the service is provided and, in the case of a reduced stay - 100% of the total price of the services provided
3. In case the client pays advance payment for provided services in the amount of at least 50% of the total calculated price, the cancellation fee is 100% of the amount paid in the case of cancellation of the reservation on the day of arrival.
4. Vis major circumstances do not affect the obligation to pay the cancellation fee. By paying the cancellation fee to the clients, Hotel Koliba Greta *** waives the claim for payment of other damages even if these exceed the amount of the cancellation fee.
1. The hotel is only entitled to withdraw from the contract if:
· This right has been agreed in writing with the client and for the reasons stated in the contract,
· The client does not insist on the performance by the hotel,
· The client has overdue payables to the hotel,
· Prepayment or advance payment was agreed upon reservation and the client did not fulfill his obligation in time, but the hotel may withdraw at the latest until the client fulfills the obligation,
· Force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make the fulfillment of the contract impossible;
· Rooms have been booked for misleading or incorrect information about essential facts eg. in the person of the client or purpose,
· The hotel has reasonable grounds to believe that the use of the hotel services could jeopardize the smooth operation of the hotel, the safety or the seriousness of the hotel in the public without being attributed to the owners or owners. organization of the hotel.
2. In the event that the client has made an appropriate prepayment or advance payment of at least 50%, the hotel shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract only if:
· This right has been agreed in writing with the client and for the reasons stated in the contract,
· The client does not insist on the performance by the hotel,
· Force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make the fulfillment of the contract impossible.
3. In the event of a legitimate resignation of the hotel, the Client shall not be entitled to compensation.
1. The hotel shall be liable, under the care of the ordinary trader, for its obligations under the contract.
2. The Client's claims for damages shall be admissible only in cases of personal injury when the Hotel is liable for a breach of obligations and damage based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of the Hotel's obligations under the Contract or the law. The Client is obliged to make a reasonable contribution to the elimination of the error and the reduction of possible damages.
3. The hotel shall be liable for any damage caused to or brought in by the accommodated clients, unless otherwise caused. Items that are reserved for accommodation or storage of items or that have been handed over to one of the hotel staff for this purpose are brought.
4. The hotel is only liable for jewelery, money and other valuables up to 332, - €. The right to damages expires if it was not exercised no later than the fifteenth day after the day on which the victim became aware of the damage.
5. If the client gets a place to park the car in the hotel parking lot, even for a fee, this does not create any custody contract. The hotel is not liable in case of loss or damage to the hotel property of the parked or moved motor vehicles and their contents, except for intent or gross negligence.
6. The wake-up services shall be performed by the hotel with the greatest care. Messages, mail and guest goods are always handled with care. The hotel will take over the delivery and custody and - upon request for the payment of the mission mentioned above.
7. The hotel is not liable for accidents at events, programs of any kind, unless the hotel acts grossly negligent or intentionally.
1. Animals may only be brought with the prior consent of the hotel and for a surcharge.
2. Found items shall be forwarded only upon request. They are stored in the hotel for six months. Upon expiry of that period, objects of obvious value shall be transferred to the competent public authority.
1. All documents relating to legal relations between the hotel and the client shall be served:
· By post,
· A third party authorized to deliver consignments.
2. All documents relating to any legal relations established between the hotel and the client shall be delivered by registered mail to the address of the hotel's registered office and to the address of the permanent residence or registered office of the client. If the relationship between the hotel and the client persists, each participant shall notify the other participant of any change of its registered office or permanent residence in accordance with the principles set out in this Article within three days of the change of registered office or permanent residence.
3. If the Client does not take over the document at the address stated in the order and it is the same as its address entered in the Commercial Register or another register, the document shall be considered delivered after three days from its return to the sender even if the addressee does not know about it. . In this case, all legal effects of the documents served shall occur on the date on which the document is deemed to have been served.
4. If the Client does not receive the document at the address stated in the order and it is not the same as his address entered in the Commercial Register or another register, the sender is obliged to repeatedly deliver the document to the address of the participant registered in the Commercial register or other register. For such service, point 3 of this Article applies in its entirety.
1. Any disputes arising out of the contractual relationship shall be settled by the Contracting Parties as a matter of priority by agreement.
2. The Hotel and the Client acknowledge that any eventual disputes arising between them and in connection with them will be governed by the law of the Slovak Republic according to the Slovak legal order. The courts of the Slovak Republic are competent to resolve any disputes. The application of the Vienna Agreement on the United Nations Purchasing Law from the conflict of laws is excluded.
3. Provisions in favor of a foreign element contained in the conflict-of-law rules shall be admissible only if they are an obligatory provision.
4. Changes or amendments to the written contract or the terms and conditions require written form for their effectiveness and the validity of any changes and additions is subject to the written statement of the Hotel. Unilateral changes or additions to the client are ineffective.
5. The exclusive registered office of the court - even in disputes for checks and bills of exchange - shall be the registered office of the hotel in the course of trade.
6. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective or invalid, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions.